Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!! :)


Hello and greetings, I am Andy Iyabor and in my blog I will be showing you EVERYTHING I did in my 7th grade Science Class. Well, not exactly everything but just a basic summary of my standards that I did.

I had lots of fun learning and doing projects this 7th grade, and I really enjoyed it all. 

Here are 3 images that I really like that deals about LIFE SCIENCE:


Here is a video that I really enjoyed in my 7th grade year:








And that is basically it for my introduction. I hope you liked the video as much as I did, I hope you liked the 3 pictures as much as I did, and I hope you loved the DNA picture on the top of the page as much as I did.
I hope you are looking forward to more of my posts as much as I do! :) CX

-Andy Iyabor 

Copyrights: The pictures all came from Google images. (I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE IMAGES)
And the video came from Youtube.com made by Frank Gregorio.

3 comments: