Thursday, April 17, 2014

CYCLE RAP SONG!!

Here is my Nitrogen, Carbon, and Water Cycle Rap!!!

This goes for standard:
- S7L4.a and S7L4.b 


Song for Black and Yellow
(Remix for the 3 main cycles)

By: Andy Iyabor
Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

Chorus: Water cycle, Nitro cycle, carbon cycle, all these cycles!

Yea uh huh, you know what it is!

(Chorus)!

Verse 1 Water cycle: Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

Six important processes, will do like this!

Yea, uh huh, screaming that cycle!

When it goes round and round!  That’s cycling!

Reppin’ the oceans when you see me you know everything!

(Chorus)!

I see it down from the leaves from the plants in in!

(Chorus)!

Verse 2 Nitrogen Cycle: Heads Up, Nitrogen!

It’s found all through the biosphere!

It makes 75% of the atmosphere!

Every organism need to have some nitrogen!

Animals eat plants, and be like yea, yah!

It’s really harsh but you know how life is!

Carbon got 3 main areas, but they all sound the same so you better be careful (Sing Fast)!

Nitrogen Fixation, Ammonification, denitrification (Sing Fast)!

Just call me crazy but bacteria converts it to ammonium!

Plants provide sugars produced by photosynthesis!

No2…. And No3!

Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

Bacteria in soil converts it to ammonium!

Yea, uh huh, screaming that cycle!

When the cycle starts to go! NO STOPIN!

Reppin’ the plants when you see me you know everything!

(Chorus)!

I see it down from the soil to the plants within!

(Chorus)!

Verse 3 Carbon: Got a call from my mother nature this just in!

Combustions awesome because it’s the process of burning substances!

Not hu—mans, but just the dead ones!

This isn’t for 1 night its going everyday bro!

I’m breathing oxygen! And out co2!

Combustion of organic matter releases carbon into the atmosphere!

Got plant filled with co2!

Throw it up, just trying to help the help the carbon cycle GO!

CARBON!!!!!!!

Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

Everything I say I say it big!

Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

When it goes in the air, that’s fresh!

Reppin carbon when you see me you know everything!

(Chorus)!

I see it down from the plants to the atmosphere!

(Chorus)!

Verse 4 Water again: Go down like how you supposed to do!

Infiltration underneath the ground!

It soaks up water too!

And the water goes filtered out!

Infiltrates and filtering!

Some water goes through the leaves!

And the stems transpiration you call that transpire!

The water goes high every morning we feel that!

You check out the drop fills! 100%! Ep-I!   Der!   Mis!   (Epidermis)!

(Silence)

Yea, uh huh, u know what it is!

Background: (You already know what it is so you should by now!)

Reppin’ the oceans when you see me you know all the cycles!

(Chorus)!

I see it down from the leaves from the plants with in!

(Chorus)!

Yea, uh huh, you know what it is!

Bacteria in the soil converts it to ammonium!

Yea, uh huh, screaming nitro cycle!

When the cycle starts to go! NO STOPING!

Reppin’ the plants when you see me you know everything!



(Chorus)!      I see it down from the soil to the plants within!!!  (Chorus)!

Beat:
                            www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0Ua-j6faI
Background music: www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0Ua-j6faI

- Andy Iyabor

No comments:

Post a Comment