Thursday, April 17, 2014

Organelle Story!!!

Here is my Organelle Story everyone!!!

This goes with standard: S7L2

Theme:  Mall                                                                                                                                       
Characters:
Cell: Mall   
Nucleus: mall
manager       
Mitochondria: food court    
Cell membrane: doors   

Cytoplasm: security guards        
lysosomes: shopper      
Golgi bodies: sale papers 
E.R: shopping cart
Ribosome: food in food court      
Vacuole: water fountains        
Chloroplast: Solar panels
Cell wall= Walls 


Nucleus: Hello everyone I have something very important to share.
E.R: Go ahead nucleus
Nucleus: Okay, someone in this room has upset lysosome.
Everyone: WHAT!!!
E.R: I blame vacuole!
Vacuole: Well I blame E.R!
Nucleus: Calm down the two of you!! E.R explain…
E.R: Well I blame his because his water is hot and dirty!
Vacuole: Well I blame him because his wheels squeak too much!
Nucleus: okay, settle down. So we have 2 suspects. Any eles???
Cytoplasm: I do! I blame ribosomes because his food is dry and stale!
Ribosomes: Why me? It should be you because all you do is just sit on your lazy butt and eat my doughnuts!
Nucleus: Is this true cytoplasm?
Cytoplasm: Yes sir…
Nucleus: You’re fired!! Leave this cell immediately!!!
Cytoplasm: Thanks a lot ribosomes!
Ribosomes: Don’t mess with the rib boy!!!!
(And he leaves)
Nucleus: Leave now and don’t say another word!!!... Okay back to our topic, ribosomes you’re off the hook for now.
Mitochondria: I would like to butt in here and say that if ribosomes is off the hook then shouldn’t I be too. And also my homeboy cell wall because he’s just the wall. And my main man chloroplast because he’s just a tiny solar panel! Oh yea and also cell membrane because he’s a door.
Nucleus: Thank you mitochondria. Your homeboy you and your main man are off the hook too.
Chloroplast, cell membrane and cell wall: Thanks mitochondria!
Nucleus: Okay were loosing customers so I’m going to need everyone that was off the hook to go work.
Golgi body: Wait wait wait… Why do you get to be in charge! I want to be in charge!! Golgi body! Golgi body!  Golgi body!
Nucleus: Stop it and you’re fired!!!! Please get out of his room and this cell without you saying a word!!
(And he left)
Nucleus: Okay well…
Lysosomes: UM EXCUSE ME INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID IT YOU COULD JUST ASK ME!
Nucleus: Oh, sorry go ahead
Lysosomes: Okay, well the person who did it was!!!!! 
(A VERY VERY VERY VERY 5 HOUR LONG PAUSE)
Everyone: Get on with it!!
Lysosomes: Oh yea… it was the security guard!! But you already fired him so…
Nucleus: Okay so were done!!! Everyone who’s still hired gets a raise and let’s take a lunch break!!!  Now get out so I can be alone!

-Andy Iyabor

No comments:

Post a Comment